Monday, July 20, 2009

Shawl Patterns

If ever I got into wearing shawls, these would be awesome. I'm constantly thinking about how things would look in handspun yarn, and I'm super-excited to get my hands on some more roving. For example, this Icelandic roving would be awesome spun and then woven into cloth.

Meanwhile, lots of things are going on in my personal life, including a change in career direction. I'm in the thick of preparing, which likely means re-taking my ACT, preparing an audition [tape], helping Olaf with anything he needs, and the like. I've got another friend who, I suspect, is facing homelessness. He's a Vietnam veteran, holds two degrees, and can't land a job.

But who can in these times? Olaf's been searching and interviewing since January, to no avail.

I'll keep posting...

No comments:

Post a Comment